James Steele Electrical Services Ltd provide a full range of electrical testing services covering all aspects of the Electricity at Work Regulations.
Can be issued by a Domestic or Approved Contractor
Domestic Installation Certificates are for:
- New electrical installations
- Alteration or Addition to existing installations where new circuits are installed
- Domestic properties only
Minor Works Certificate
- Minor Works Certificates are intended to be used only for an addition or alteration to an existing circuit that does not extend to the provision of a new circuit.
- This certificate may also be used for the replacement of equipment such as accessories or luminaires.
Emergency Lighting Certificate
Emergency Lighting Certificates are for:
- New Commercial emergency lighting installations
- Verification of existing installations
Electrical Conditioning Reports
Electrical Conditioning Reports are for: i.e Landlord Safety Checks
- To determine so far as is reasonably practical whether an electrical installation is in a satisfactory condition for continued service.
PAT Testing is for:
- Appliances used by employees
- Appliances used in establishments (schools, offices and hospitals)
- Hired or supplied appliances
- Repaired or serviced appliances